Thursday, June 2, 2011

Plattling Video

About a week ago we got some heavy rain here in Plattling and since then levels have been perfect, ranging from 160 to 230 on the gauge. With a top up of rain two days ago and more forecast into next week levels should stay at ideal levels for some time. With a much deeper hole I was able to work on the rides I had been practicing back home in Clifden before I left. Here is a short video I put together of a few training sessions.

Tomorrow we head off to Lienz in Austria where the European Championships were held last year for a round of the Alpine Cup. It is sure to be a good weekend and will be our last competition before the Worlds. I will stick up a quick post about how it went next week.








Carbon Rock Stars have arrived


The Irish Camp


Another Carbon Rock Star
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment